20080602

shut up and move on.

I wished it to be back when I was a very happy 17 year old kiddo, where I used to have my best friend, my secondary school mates, my bandmates, my year one clique and the many friends I used to befriend when I joined BSC as a sub comm. I loved the attention so much that it really sucks to be all alone now. I seriously can't help but feel soooooooo ... , you know how I feel when suddenly, everything's out of place. No matter how heartbroken I am with someone or just feeling down or when I just needed company, there is always that one soul who will be there for me. Not anymore... Do it onto others and it will do it back to you. For all the stupid choices I made. I regret. And I'll live with it everyday.

This is really one of the most hurting lesson I have ever to bear.
And with that learnt, I'm going solo, and I'm going to stop relying.
So much for this, I'm losing my trust now.

I'll keep your thoughtful words here with me, something better awaits for me.. It's coming my way. So now.. I have got to start living with myself, and do the things that are right for me. I'm on my own, and I'm going my way.
Now, I need the bs and cs. Like fucking bad. Sigh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~stArlitE~ said...

awww. i see my FULL NAME there. hahas. no problem for the little help yah.

dont have to be lonely :( you've got me! tsk. next time when you'r free, can always call me out! we could go somewhere to have fun, maybe you can teach me to blade! just you and me. HAHA. i have all the world in the time now. so, i'll look forward? let us two miserable sisters go out have fun :)

with love,
shimin jie`

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bf!!!! how are you??
hope you're coping well with the term tests(:(:

12:14 AM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

jie: ohhhh yeah!! hahaha i could be your blade instructor. LOL. alright i shall ask you out soon! :DD then we won't be so miserable anymore. SEE YOU SOON MY LOVELY JIEJIE :DDD

rachiee my lovely bf!: HELLO THERE MY LOVE. god i miss you lar. long time since i had band pracs, and i'm missing it too! boooo. coping well yeah! all the best for studies too ya! lets hang out with the bandits soon :D LOVELOVE!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! i miss you too love! it's hols! enjoy it! hee.. yup.. let's hang out, have fun and laugh like little girls.. haha

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home